Seminar: Data management, Integration and Collaboration
How to reach operational excellence in modern nutrition industries
29 May 2018 Rhenen - Wageningen (Netherlands)
A modern, competitive company should be fit to cope with ever changing situations. Being sharp requires a critical view: How does your organisation manage data? Do you communicate effectively? Let's also look at the bigger picture. What are the trends on big data in our sector? What’s the status on machine learning? How can modern technologies support your business?
Adifo software invites you to an exciting day full of inspirational insights by experts in the feed supply chain and with interesting networking opportunities. You also get the chance to see Adifo’s software products in a live environment as we visit the AgruniekRijnvallei feed plant in the afternoon.
Secure your place at the “Data Management, Integration and Collaboration” seminar (Residence Rhenen)and the visit to the AgruniekRijnvallei feed mill (Wageningen), taking place on Tuesday, May 29th.
Everyone active in feed milling, flour milling, commodity trading, petfood production, premix production, … and related industries.
This year’s programme has expanded to cover even more topics including adapting to the digital age, handling big data, innovations in feed production, quality control and ERP software, practical cases, insights from international industry experts and a company visit to Agruniek Rijnvallei.
Discover solutions and best practices as applied by the feed, petfood, aquafeed, premix, flour milling and related industries. Network with fellow producers and be inspired on getting the most out of your business.
Agenda 29 May
- 9h welcome at Residence Rhenen
- 9h30u start Seminar. Confirmed speakers:
- Alex Roelvink, CEO at Adifo: Adifo's challenges in a changing environment
- Kristof Mertens, Managing Director at Porphyrio NV: Internet of Farming – IoT & Big Data in Livestock production
- Peter De Letter, Product Manager BESTMIX® Premix and Ration Formulation: How farm data will transform ration advice and nutritional insights
- Robin De Groof, BU MLP - IT Manager at ED&F Man Holding: Why ED&F Man chose Adifo as strategic partner for its US based feed company
- Dr. Laura Star, Sr. Researcher poultry nutrition at Schothorst Feed Research: Every chick a chip - future of precision feeding
- Ben Lamberigts, Manager Quality, Research & Nutrition at Coppens International:Full data integration: a case study within the strongly growing aquafeed business
- 12h20 – 13h20: lunch
- Lenny Dauw, Head of product management at Adifo: Introducing the new Adifo platform: Get a better grip on your interfaces and data
- Martin Grift, General director at AgruniekRijnvallei
- 14h30 - 15u00: Bus trip to AgruniekRijnvallei, Wageningen
- 15h00 – 16u30: Visit AgruniekRijnvallei
- 16h30 -17u00: Bus trip back to Residence Rhenen
- 17h00: Networking drink
- 18h30: Dinner at Residence Rhenen (optional)
Top level companies from across the feed producing industry are attending, giving you the chance to network and share best practices with your peers throughout the day. The seminar, dinner and company visit are offered free of charge by Adifo. Seats are limited. Register now.
If necessary, Adifo can take care of hotel reservations and transport to and from the seminar venue. Please contact Bea Van Deynse at +32 50 303 235 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.